Gatecrasher (England)

Gatecrasher (England)

Review of "Gatecrasher (England)"

published 20/01/2003 | Marts71
Member since : 29/11/2002
Pro Quality People,Music and Vibe
Cons Non
Headliners
Booze and nosh
Variety of music
Accessibility to various stages
Facilities (campsite, toilets, creche, etc.)

"The Best Festival Ever"

I have been going to festivals of all kinds now for years.Gatecrasher summer sound system is by far the best ever. I went last year and had a fantastic time, i just knew this year would be guaranteed just as good or even better. Its on such a much bigger scale to say homelands and when you consider the cost as being the same fifty pounds. For a start its much better organised, i especially liked the idea of pro huggers and bollocks booth!. I meet loads of different people, australians, scotish,irish everone was so friendly,a proper dance following! Everone there for the same reason. Went to see Chemical brothers and the tent was packed, an australian gut turned to me and asked if i,d like to go on his shoulders, which i did, i got some pictures from above everone! Just shows dont it how sound clubbers are!

• Landreon2003 published 12/02/2003
    I don't get it who's gatecrashing?
  • Lo-Lo published 26/01/2003
    Hey, good opinion, but any remarks on the site, food, facilities, accessibility and that kind of thing? Lo-Lo x
  • Torontogal published 25/01/2003
    my fella has some gatecrasher cds, I'd never heard of it before, he couldn't believe it, I thought it was a leeds thing haha (he's from yorkshire)

Product Information : Gatecrasher (England)

Listed on Ciao since: 19/09/2000