General: Malta

General: Malta

Review of "General: Malta"

published 15/06/2009 | loona22
Member since : 12/06/2009
Good
Pro beautiful views, dolphins, water sports
Cons people, expensive prices
Sightseeing
Shopping
Nightlife
Ease of getting around

"adventure"

We went to Malta with my friends last year. The main reason was possiblity to swim with dolphins. There is not to many places in Europe where you can touch them and kiss them :) Malta is beautiful island, every beach is different and there is something else to see every day (a week is not really enough). Water is clear and warm so it's perfect place for diving. A lot of colour fishes and other creatures. High temperatures till end of September. Malta is quite expensive so next time we will probably go for all inclusive holidays. Malta is also lovely place for water sports and if you like it won't cost a fortune.
Paragliding, speed boats, jet ski nad many more. I just want to warn others of the Malta's local people. They are greedy and cheating on you. Especially with car rental.
We had rent an automatic car. It looks like they have some people which only waiting for this occasion. When my boyfriend has forgot his beach towel and went back to our flat, some people start shouting on him that he had hit of someon's car. Well it wasn't true of course. Finally they said thay won't claim, but when we came back to Uk our bank account was £160.00 down. Wrigting e-mails and calling them didn't bring any results. And because there wasn't witness from our side we had to leave it ( we saw the same situation near the airport with someone else). People there are not friendly and just waiting for your mistake.

• TheHairyGodmother published 16/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking to make a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • Bollinger28 published 15/06/2009
    I didn't find the locals very friendly when I was there either! Lexy

Product Information : General: Malta