Generic Queen Elsa Frozen Olaf Wall Sticker

Generic Queen Elsa Frozen Olaf Wall Sticker

Children's Room - Type: Wallcovering

Review of "Generic Queen Elsa Frozen Olaf Wall Sticker"

published 31/03/2015 | xmum2fourx
Member since : 04/08/2007
....
Pro Easy to put up, looks good, easy to remove
Cons None

"Fuss Free Frozen Wall Sticker"

The sticker

With the Frozen theme that is running throughout the rest of the house of course my daughters bedroom was somewhere this obsession was bound to lead. I didn't want to completely redecorate for a fad and having had similar wall stickers before I knew they were a great way to personalise a room. I found this Elsa and Olaf bedroom mural on Amazon for just £8 and thought it would be a great way to add some Frozen magic to their room.

Having read the description I knew that at 65 by 75 cm this was quite a small mural compared to others, but to be honest I quite like that. However when it arrived it was bigger than I had expected and it really does make a really good centre piece on my daughters wall. Elsa and Olaf are a fair size and the snowflakes scattered around making it appear larger than it is creating subtle yet exciting scene for children. Elsa is holding her magic hand up and doing her recognisable pose and Olaf looks as though he is jumping around dreaming about summer. The snowflakes bring it all in together and make the separate stickers form a lovely scene that both of my little girls were over joyed with.

The colours are bright, the characters looks just as they should and with the all familiar blue theme it is instantly recognisable as the Snow queen herself and her friendly snowman. Both of my daughters loved this and thought it was a great addition to their room. With this one wall sticker they are now very chuffed with their Frozen bedroom and it meets our needs while they are going through their latest fad. It is a simple design that adds a great foul point to the room and brings my daughters favourite character in.

Our thoughts

The great thing about this wall mural is how easy it is to put up. I am useless at wall papering and I was worried this would be similar, but because of the size and the adhesive back it is so easy to put up. You simply peel from the sticker sheet and place where ever you like on the wall. Then start from the corner and slowly push the sticker down. As the plastic is nice and thick it lays on he way extremely well without any air bubbles or unevenness. If you make a mistake it can be pulled back up and replaced carefully, but obviously if you do this too many times it is not going to stick as well.

The stickers come in individual pieces so Elsa and Olaf on their own and then the snowflakes come separate too. The most difficult piece is Elsa as she is the largest but again it is all very simple. You can of course lay the stickers out however you like but we copied the design above as that seemed to give the best finish and the most impressive one too. In all it only took 10 minutes for this to be up on the girls wall and ready for them to come home and see. It is as simple as can be to put up and once it is up it is up.

The stickers are very durable. We have had hit and miss experiences with some falling off the walls within hours of being put up but this is impressive. There is one snow flake that has come off and that was because we placed it too low and my two year old daughter could reach it and pick at it. We removed that once we realised what had happened and other than that every pieces is still perfect. The adhesive has really done it's job and the characters and snowflakes in place just as they should. As removing the one star was not difficult so I believe when it comes to removing the wall sticker it will be fairly easy to remove too. Of course as the adhesive is already on the back this is not only a super quick way to add some colour to the room but also completely mess free. It was
up in minutes and everything about it worked just as I hoped it would.

If you cannot tell by now I think this sticker is a really good investment. For £8 and ten minutes of our time my daughters received a new themed bedroom and something that they both love. They still admire Elsa and Olaf on their wall now, and I think as long as this Frozen madness continues it will be a well loved piece. From a parents point of view it is an easy way to add characters to your child's room and something that can be taken down easily without the need to completely redecorate. There are many different Frozen versions available, but they also have a huge range of other characters if your child is looking for something different.

* I will get a photo when my little girl is awake*

• pumfster published 01/04/2015