Review of "Genie Instant Line Smoother"

published 04/05/2008 | eyelids57
Member since : 04/05/2008
Pro works instantly within a about one minute
Cons to much does show a film of flakyness on skin which shows when foundetion is applied
How easily is it absorbed?

"genie line smoother"

i first used this three years ago when i was 54.it was my parents wedding anniversary party.those that hadnt seen me for a few months commented on how well i looked for my age. when the photos were transferd to the pc my son noticed that my complexion looked partically good. he was so amazed he zoomed in on my face. i was pleasantly surprised to see how the close ups didnt reveal any wrinkles at all. I have been using this product ever since,im now 57. as the wrinkles are getting deeper and more of them,i do have to be carefull now where to apply it around my eyes as it can cause the skin to tighten in the wrong direction! i havnt come across anything as good as the face genie yet.
if you are in your thirtys and are considering using this and have only faint and few lines then i can highly recommend this product as at this stage it completely erases those crows eye lines around the eyes. it still does wonders now in my late fiftys but not quite as dramatic.But the next stage would be surgery!this is the best you will get from using something out of a bottle!

• eyelids57 published 05/05/2008
    ok.the face genie line smoother costs approx £19.can be bought on ebay.you cant buy it in a chemist in the uk. dont know about other countrys. i only put in reviews for this product, in google and then put one in myself. didnt quite realise about the different ratings. thought it was to let people know how i found this product. i get the jist of it now though lol.
  • headcase44 published 04/05/2008
    Hello and welcome to Ciao...Where can I buy a B~I~G bottle of this and how much is it ? LOL Good first review that could have included a lot more detail to give it a higher rating. Should you decide to edit, please let me know in my message box as I would love to read again and re-rate. Thanks. J.
  • nic63 published 04/05/2008
    Sounds really good, never heard of it before, is it available to buy in normal chemists? Nic x