Gillette Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin

Gillette Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin

Shaving & Hair Removal Gel / Foam - Shaving Foam, Shaving Gel - for Women

Review of "Gillette Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin"

published 29/06/2017 | kiss_me2070
Member since : 11/02/2004
A huge thanks for all the reads, rates and comments. It's much appreciated :)
Pro kind to skin, gives a closer shave, leavs skin smooth and soft, nice light scent
Cons can be a little messy when using it
How does it affect your skin?
How easy is to apply?
Does it smell good?
Quality of shave

"A Closer Shave for Men and Women."

= = =
About
= = =
Gillette is a brand of men's safety razors and other personal care products including shaving supplies, owned by the multi-national corporation Procter & Gamble. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, it was owned by The Gillette Company, a supplier of products under various brands until that company merged into P&G in 2005. The Gillette Company was founded by King C. Gillette in 1901 as a safety razor manufacturer. Obviously, most people will have heard of this brand and will probably have used their products as well. I am reviewing the Sensitive Shaving Foam. I know this is technically a man’s product; how-ever I have used it a few times now when shaving as I find that it helps to give a smoother shave. This classic shave foam for sensitive skin is lightly fragranced. It spreads easily, reduces friction and contains a comfort glide formula for a through and enjoyable shave. The shaving foam comes in a can which is mainly black in colour and it clearly states on the front what the product is and that it’s for sensitive skin. On the back, you can find out more information about the product such as ingredients. The can has a plastic lid which helps to keep the foam dispenser clean and from clogging up.

Price/Availability
= = = = = = = =
You can purchase a 200ml can of the shaving foam from Boots for £2.00. You can also purchase this from Superdrug and from some supermarkets as well.

= = = = = = = = =
Using the Product
= = = = = = = = =
I have used this product mainly on my underarms when shaving as I use an epilator on my legs. The foam is easy to dispense by gently pressing on the dispenser at the top of the can. I find that you only need to use a little of the product as a little of the foam seems to go a long way. The foam is white in colour and you can smell the light fragrance when applying it to your skin. The foam feels very soft and light on the skin, almost luxurious like. I actually prefer the feel of this to the shaving products I have used before as the woman’s shaving products tend to be a gel which then turn into a foam when rubbed over the skin, whereas this product dispenses as a foam straight away. I liked the light scent to the product as it wasn’t too strong or over-powering. I wouldn’t have personally said that the scent smelt particularly masculine either. After applying a little of the foam, I am able to run my razor across my skin easily. The foam ensures that the razor glides carefully and easily over the skin without causing any nips. After going over my skin once I then rinse the razor off and go over it again to ensure all the unwanted hair has gone. The foam can be a little messy but it does wipe away easily with a damp cloth and I found that it left my skin feeling really soft and smooth. After shaving my skin does feel smoother anyway but it definitely doesn’t feel as soft as it does when using this product. The product didn’t cause any reactions with my skin at all.

Overall Opinion
= = = = = = = =
Although this product is intended for use by men I think it’s just as good for women to use it as well and in fact I think it’s actually better then shaving gels that are currently on the market for woman. I like that a little of the foam goes a long way and I love the light feeling of the foam against the skin. It’s nice that the foam has a very light scent to it which can be smelt when shaving; how-ever it’s not over-powering. The foam definitely helped the razor to glide over my skin easily and it did seem to make my underarms feel smoother and softer than normal. My boyfriend sometimes uses this for shaving as he has sensitive skin and he is pleased with using this product as well. In terms of value I think the product is very reasonably priced and as you only need to use a little of the product with each use it lasts quite a long time as well. The product can be a little messy but apart from this I think it’s a great product and one I would consider purchasing again, even if my boyfriend doesn’t use it!

• danielclark691 published 05/07/2017
    very well covered
  • MissTopaz published 05/07/2017
    I always find conditioner is a handy substitute!
  • MissTopaz published 05/07/2017
    I always find conditioner is a handy substitute!

offers "Gillette Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin"