Review of "Glaceau Vitamin Defence Water"

published 01/05/2012 | Bealer5
Member since : 21/06/2011
Hi, I am a normal kind of guy and I enjoy baking, playing a bit of COD and going for walks
Pro Tastes great, refreshing and it's extremely good for you
Cons There isn't any...
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Vitamin Water - Defence"

I always find Vitamin Water refreshing especially when you drink straight from the fridge. Defence has always been my favourite main because of the taste. In my opinion I can not find many drinks that are healthy and tasty nowadays so this is always a must have on a regular basis. Many fo these healthy drinks can be very expensive compared to regular soft drinks. But I find that Vitamin Water to be reasonable, normally on offer for 2 for £2. I have tried other flavours but Defence soon became the one for me because of the rasberry, apple flavour and that it includes Vitamins and Zinc. I have always tried to find a healthy alternative to sugary soft drinks but I do not like bottled water very much, I tried lots of different healthier drinks but they were either tasteless or way to expensive for what they were, until I found Vitamin Water and for the last 5 years it has been the drink I regulary buy from my local supermarket or vending machine. I would highly recommend Vitamin Water to my friends and family and anyone in general who has not tried it because you may be suprised on how delicious they actually are and the fact that it is healthy is always a bonus.