Review of "GoZilla Downloadmanager"

published 03/05/2001 | sparkyonline
Member since : 03/05/2001
Pro none
Cons none
Instructions / Help
Ease of Installation
Reliability
Range of extra features / functions

"to be deleted"

Gozilla integrates into Internet Explorer and will intercept your download requests, bringing up its own window which in the latest version, is rather attractive! You can download multiple files, and, rather than open a new download window for each, you get a list of them, which certainly makes for an organised desktop.

The best part about download managers is the ability to stop a download and resume it later, in case of disconnections and the like.

I consider that Getright is better, it is completely stable on my PC and the real killer is its 'segmented download' feature. I won't go into it here but it really does speed up your downloads by a big factor.

I'm sure a future version of Gozilla will also be able to do this. Until then, I would have to say Getright is the better product.

• eca99ajm published 03/05/2001