Go!GayJAPAN

Go!GayJAPAN

Review of "Go!GayJAPAN"

published 30/07/2017 | Wolfgang37
Member since : 29/07/2017
Hi! My name is Wolfgang, I'm from Germany and I live in South Ealing, London. Nice to meet you!
Pro Very personal, outstanding price/service balance, attention to detail
Cons None that I can remember
Quality of Rooms
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"Sweet Oscar and his lovely gay travel agency Go!GayJAPAN"

Last June me and my husband got married in Spain. We really wanted to organize a gay honeymoon in Japan. A friend of us who lives in Madrid told us about Oscar and his new gay travel agency specialized in gay tours to Japan.

We contacted him and together we arranged a tailor made trip that we will never forget.

From the first moment we ran away from big tour operators and groups. We wanted something intimate, a tour guide we could trust and whose personality were compatible with ours, and to be absolutely free to hugh or kiss each other in front of the guide and anywhere during the trip. So we personally met Oscar in Madrid to talk about it.

Oscar was incredibly compromised with our needs and clearly exceeded our expectations. He made sure that every single detail was in order, and we felt that we could approach him anytime without restrictions.

The tour was full of surprises. For instance, there was a helicopter flight over Tokyo that wasn't included in the itinerary, what a wonderful surprise!! The pilot played our favourite song on the headphones. It was all secretly set for us!

To be honest I remember so many details and situations that I would like to share with everyone that I don't really know where to start with. But basically we just want to thank so much Oscar and Go!GayJAPAN for every single arrangement before and during the trip, the great sense of humor he is always showing, and all the love he put on everything he did for us.

Our experience in Japan was the perfect culmination of the happiest day in our lives that was our marriage. We will never forget it. Gracias Oscar! Danke Oscar!

• Secre published 02/08/2017
    Welcome to Ciao, congrats on your marriage. What you've got here is a start but you need more; have a read around the site but the best advice is to think about what you'd want to know before making a purchasing decision and then writing it out for others. Opinions on the what was offered, what was expected, food, trips, staff etc and aim for 500 words as your base minimum word count. Lower than that and you will be scraping H's where the money here is in the VH's and above. Have a look here for further advice on review writing: http://www.ciao.co.uk/How_to_write_opinions__Review_6163438
  • RICHADA published 01/08/2017
    Welcome to Ciao and a good first effort here on an interesting subject. R.
  • NBCMad92 published 31/07/2017