Review of "Google Chrome"

published 26/07/2011 | Mikefisher1996
Member since : 26/07/2011
Pro Everything!
Cons Sometimes Crashes :S

"Google Chrome internet browser"

I have been using Google Chrome for about 3-5 months now and it really lives up to my standards. On my computer it takes a while to open but I'm not sure if that is the same on others. Once it is open when you don't have a homepage it opens with a page that has your most visited sites your recently closed tabs and bookmarks. You can have a bookmarks "bar" so that once you drag a site to the bookmarks bar that site is only one click away! This page also opens when you open a new tab. The address bar is just a standard one but it comes with a little twist , It is also a search bar for google so instead of going to google to search for something you can just type in the address bar what you want to search and hit enter! Google chrome overall is a really quick browser. You can also change the skin on it so instead of having the plain boring default skin you can have a gun metal one or wood or anything else you want.

I hope this review was very helpful and I encourage you to download Google chrome as It also downloads within 1 minute :)