Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman

Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman

Hotel - 389 West Bay Road, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman - 4 Stars - 305 Rooms

Review of "Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman"

published 11/10/2006 | mavpav
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"Wow what a place"

I will remember the friendly entertainment staff - volleyball at 5pm! The quiet cove - you can swim for hours! The warm water and hot sun. The free drinks all day. The little hills and valleys covering the island. The never ending sun. The friendly locals.
The crazy bumpy roads. The snorkeling was incredible.

The locals who camp out with their products along the hotel stole a lot of the shade that was desireable during a hot day. We would have liked foot showers (that worked!) to prevent sand from coming into our rooms. Otherwise, it was a delightful vacation and I suggest coming with someone you love as it's extremely romantic, especially at night on the beach.

Become a scuba diver! I wish I could have been down there for hours. Remember to put lotion on your skin all the time. You don't realize the sun is so damaging until it's too late. You can even burn in the shade! The hotel was wonderful, but out of the way so it's good if you know a local who can take you to the bars on the island. Also I hear more things are open during tourist season. I plan to come back in early May 2007 for sailing week.

This review was read 2093 times and was rated at

• carysb published 21/03/2007
    Sounds like a lovely place - would you be able to include the cost of these sandy coves and snorkling trips. Im interested to hear more:) Carys x
  • rosycn1979 published 11/10/2006
    sorry about the low rating. agree with below.
  • salem_witch published 11/10/2006
    A great start but for higher ratings you need to tell us more. That way anyone thinking of staying here would know whether it would be for them or not. My advice is read a few hotel reviews and you'll see what you need to say to get higher ratings. If you edit this in anyway let me know via my guestbook and I'll come back and re-read it. Welcome to Ciao, I hope you enjoy it here.

Product Information : Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman