Greatest Hits - Shania Twain

Greatest Hits - Shania Twain

1 CD(s) - Country - Label: Mercury, Universal - Distributor: Universal Music, Universal Music; Arvato Services - Released: 08/11/2004 - 602498636046

Review of "Greatest Hits - Shania Twain"

published 21/05/2006 | LILL07
Member since : 17/04/2006
Pro ALL THE BEST SONGS ON ONE CD
Cons NONE
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"GREAT SONGS GREAT CD"

I must say i have got to be one of shania's biggest fans not only do i have the greatest hits album i also own the first two albums as well her first album come on over and her second album up.

Shania twain has got to be one of the most contempery selling country singers her voice is very versitile she can take a country song such as KA-CHING and make it sound like a pop song yet still keeping her country style.

I got this album as a christmas present so it didn't cost me anything but as this was made in 2004 it has gone down in price to around £9.99 in places such as whsmith.

The album itself is made by mercury records all the songs on the album are songs taken from her previous albums and they are written by shania herself and co written by r.j. lange.

The insert booklet contains all the words to the songs so you can sing along but if your like me it wont take you long to pick up the words cause you'l be playing it over and over again while your doing the housework.

The songs on the album are as follows: FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS:I'M GONNA GETCHA GOOD:UP:KA-CHING:MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN:THAT DON'T IMPRESS ME MUCH:FROM THIS MOMENT ON:HONEY,I'M HOME:DON'T BE STUPID:LOVE GETS ME EVERY TIME:NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW:YOU WIN MY LOVE:I'M OUTTA HERE:THE WOMAN IN ME;ANY MAN OF MINE:WHOS BED HAVE YOUR BOOTS BEEN UNDER:PARTY FOR TWO:DON'T:I AINT NO QUITTER.

The album is only 1 cd and is ideal if your into line danceing as it has such great songs on.

If your still not convinced that shania twain is a great singer then you could always go to your local library and borrow a copy of her albums this way your not spending a fortune if you don't like her music once you've heard it but i'm sure you will ,also i should imagine you'd be able to pick up a cheaper copy off ebay rather then buy a new one in the shops.

• HotBabes published 22/05/2006
    I have Come On Over too and its a great albumbut haven't been tempted by this. x
  • jovichick123 published 21/05/2006
    I agree with Richard - I have come on over and thought it was a good album but haven't really been persuaded by her newer tracks - great review though, Sarah x
  • Beaker66 published 21/05/2006
    Good review, though it would be easier to read if it was punctuated. Shania Twain is one of those people who I'm not sure if I like her stuff or not but don't find her irritating. Richard aka Beaker

offers "Greatest Hits - Shania Twain"