Grecian Formula 2000 Foam

Grecian Formula 2000 Foam

Hair Colour

Review of "Grecian Formula 2000 Foam"

published 18/03/2007 | Handsomeblond
Member since : 18/03/2007
Pro amazing natural blond colour of my youth
Cons smell whilst re-applying - only 2-3 days a fortnight
How easy is to apply?
How did the colour meet your expectations?

"Grecian 2000 Foam"

I have used Grecian 2000 for about 15 years. I now use the foam.
I find I need more that "3" golf balls of foam, and I make sure it is well absorbed to the roots.

Regarding what was written on a previous review that it takes so long on first application and that one cannot wash one's hair all that time...
It is true that perhaps the first application needs a longer time for the change to take effect. However after that it is only a question of once a fortnight for 2, maybe 3, days. (Or, alternatively every week for a day - 2 days). I also find that the process CONTINUES after applying even though I have washed it all out, so it is better to underdo rather than overdo the application..

What is worth noting is that perhaps being blond, the process is quicker (than that of black hair, for example).
I don't remember needing to wait 3 weeks for the first and initial application. . .

One CAN wash one's hair - but it might slow down the initial procedure, however one needs just to reapply after wash.
Always apply only to perfectly clean hair, without additives, after shampooing, when absolutely dry.

I wash my hair almost daily and it does not interfere with the colour. (Although when I re-apply once a fortnight I do not wash it for the 2-3 days)

Finally, after application I find that one needs a good hair conditioner and also a good hair cream or any hair nourisher to enhance the colour and avoid dryness.

I would be willing to upload some pix for anyone interested!
I would hate to grow old "grayfully" and do not intend to stop using Grecian 2000. I have tried another product but it was not as good.
The only problem now is my BEARD! I wish there was a solution for that! I need to shave (I hate!) so I need to colour my beard with hair-colour and this is a bit much!
WHAT ONE HAS TO DO TO STAY YOUNG AND DELECTABLE!
Johnny Age 58 on April 30, 2007

• daylehall published 18/03/2007
    Welcome to Ciao. xx
  • Tricksty published 18/03/2007
    Go on then, give us some pix!
  • greatmum1 published 18/03/2007