Review of "Green Day"

Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro GREAT Sound
Cons BIT BORING SOME OF THE RIFS THEY PLAY
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"GREEN DAY GREAT"

What a band green day are class. I Firsted listened to green day today and realised they are really really really good. Fantastic even. I love the debut single it is just ' beast' i love it i cant stop listening to it. I love the part at the beguinning were it just rocks the house down. Its class. Over all green day rocks they are beast. I also love the style of the band its just out of this world. I wish i could be in a rocking band likegreen day. I wish i could be successful as them and make lots and lots of money. I LOVE GREEN DAY THEY ARE THE BEST BAND EVER BETTER THAN BUSTED AND THEY WERE JUST ABSOLUTLY CLASS!!!

• Lemonhead563 published 26/03/2006
    Glad to hear you've discovered Green day - excellent band. Don't know how you dare include Busted in the same review though, theres no comparison. Green day were rocking before busted had even outgrown their superted underpants. A little research might improve your ratings, you mention their debut but you don't mention what their debut was?!?
  • Dan2k5 published 05/04/2005
    Bit more detail would be nice but good review
  • Averilla published 12/03/2005