Greenhead College

Greenhead College

Review of "Greenhead College"

published 15/01/2007 | rainbow14
Member since : 13/11/2006
Pro It is a group of friendly, hard-working, focussed, fun people with fantastic teachers
Cons It is massive coming from a smallish high school

"Greenhead College"

I am in my second year at Greenhead College and adore it. Going there was definitely the best decision I have ever made. Firstly all the teachers are so helpful and willing to give up their time to help you. Secondly everyone is hard-working and there are none of the trouble-makers that drove me mad at high school.

Apart from the hard-work that is expected from everyone, college life is great fun. Greenhead excells in every sport imaginable, the music facilities are also amazing - they put on a show yearly, which are always of a very high standard. The College parties and charity days are also great fun!!

Personally I cannot think of one bad thing about Greenhead - (apart from perhaps the lack of seating at lunch - but that is all!)
I was very undecided last summer about where to go and I am so glad I chose Greenhead. Everyone I know is happy at college and have made brilliant life-long friends. The size of the college can be a shock to some people and if you are not willing to work hard then perhaps you will not enjoy it as much as I have.

Overall I would recommend it to anyone but if you do go, make sure you take advantage of all the enrichment they offer you because believe me - you don't get that in every college.

• TitleyTravels published 09/04/2008
    I know I said I wouldn't comment, but I can't resist. Having made this decision myself, this review is quite helpful, probably more useful to locallers like me than people who don't know the area. Which school did you come from? Which other schools did you consider?
  • mrsmopples published 15/01/2007
    sorry hun for the low rate but this review is too short, you need to expand it a lot more to receive the higher rates you deserve. You could include directions to this college and how to apply for a position etc. Let me know if you edit this and I will be back.

Product Information : Greenhead College