Greenwoods Personal Credit

Greenwoods Personal Credit

Review of "Greenwoods Personal Credit"

published 25/01/2010 | jed2004xx
Member since : 25/01/2010
Pro None
Cons They say your accepted then your not!!!
Efficiency of service
Competitiveness of charges/rates
Staff courtesy
Promptness of service
Online - Content/organization of site

"Don't get your hopes up!!!"

I applied for a small loan of £200 as i had a hen night coming up and wanted a little extra and using greenwoods many years ago i thought of them straight away, So i applied online it said i was accepted and an agent would be a contact with me soon 2 days later the lady turned up at the door she was really nice freindly and told me i could get the £200 i asked for i just had to sign a form and we arranged the time a day she would collect payments ect, She said she would be back 2 days later with my loan so i was happy she was happy and she left, 2 days later she never turned up i waited in all day so i just thought oh well she'll probably just come tommorow but nope she never turned up, I never had a contact number for her so i phoned my local greenwoods office to be told my application has been declined!!! I was a bit shocked as my credit status isn't bad fair enough i've been late with a few payments on things in the past but thats it, The lady in the office said she couldn't tell me why i couldn't get the loan so i just left it at that, So if your told you have been accepted please don't get your hopes up until the cash is in your hands!!!!!!!!

Product Information : Greenwoods Personal Credit