Greggs the Bakers (Shop)

Greggs the Bakers (Shop)

Review of "Greggs the Bakers (Shop)"

published 22/06/2011 | stant83
Member since : 21/06/2011
Pro Nice variety of stock, cheap, very tasty
Cons The queues at peak times, breakfast baps can occassionally be a little dry
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"Greggs Bakery; a wide variety of tasty snacks"

Everyone loves a nice slice of cake and Greggs has a wide variety to chose from, everything from eccles to lardy. They also stock a range of savoury snacks such as sandwich's, sausage rolls, pizza slices etc.

The quality of food from my local Greggs has always been very good, the sandwich's are always fresh with a nice amount of filling, my only gripe being the limited amount of flavours. Other savoury snacks such as the bakes and pizzas are also very tasty and there really is something for everyone.

The prices are very reasonable with savoury and sweet items for less than a pound. Greggs is also very convenient, no matter what town I may find myself in I can pretty much guarantee that I will find one.

The only problem I have ever had with Greggs Bakery are the queues, there never seems to be enough staff for the amount of customers, especially at key times in the day, e.g lunch, after schools finish etc. Other than this minor issue I have always loved Greggs which is probably very obvious by my growing waistline.

Product Information : Greggs the Bakers (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 28/12/2001