Grobag Bumbo Baby Sitter in Pink

Grobag Bumbo Baby Sitter in Pink

Potty

Review of "Grobag Bumbo Baby Sitter in Pink"

published 20/07/2009 | gia12345
Member since : 10/06/2009
Pro helps baby to learn to sit up
Cons can't reach the floor so frustrating if they drop toys!
Weight
Ease of cleaning
Hand Grip

"A potty? No it's a seat!"

Had to review this item as it's the sort of thing you look at and think what the hell is that?! Since i've bought it, everyone who's come to my house and seen it have been like 'what...?!'

It does indeed look like a potty but it's really not! It's a little seat aimed at helping babies to sit up properly. There is a frustrating age between about 4 months and 6 months where babies are strong enough to hold their heads up but not strong enough to sit up by themselves without falling over.

This seat supports the babies back so it is able to stay sitting up so saves you having to constantly be holding onto your baby!

I sit my nephew in this and start hoovering around him and sitting down to a cup of tea whilst he's quite content! it's great!

It's made from very strong, firm foam and is pretty heavy so quite sturdy!

You just have to slot your baby in with their legs in the gaps at the front!

My nephew sits in this for about 20 minutes before getting fidgity. It's really good I can't recommend it enough! I know that they now come with little clip on trays too so you can put toys on them. I guess without the tray like we have can be a bit frustrating as the baby has to be able to hold their toys themselves and if they drop them they can't reach them up off the floor.

My nephew is quite small for his age as he was premature so he is 8 months old and still fitting in this but I doubt that 'normal' sized 8 month year olds would still fit in! It's aimed at 4-6 months.

A great little seat though! I would recommend it! It costs about £35 but I've seen it in mothercare with 20% off recently. They come in diferent colours too!

It's also very easy to clean as it's a plasticy foam type material so veryyyy easy to wipe down!
Fantastic little chair! Although it is rather odd looking!!

• paulpry118 published 27/07/2009
    We bought one of these for my daughter when she was a baby. She only used it a couple of times, it was a complete waste of money
  • x_dani_x published 20/07/2009
    My twin cousins have this and they are 1! But they too were premature. Nice review and welcome to ciao :) x

offers "Grobag Bumbo Baby Sitter in Pink"