Guerlain Super Aqua Eye Serum

Guerlain Super Aqua Eye Serum

Review of "Guerlain Super Aqua Eye Serum"

published 07/10/2010 | Sunnysmiles
Member since : 22/07/2005
Break time over , back to do some more reviews, I forgot how much I enjoyed it here
Pro softens and rehydrates skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Cons expensive
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Notice the difference"

I am fast approaching the big 50 and to be honest it scares me, people say that 50 is the new 40 but when it's your turn to approach 50 you begin to see the tell tale signs of ageing.
I don't drink or smoke and people usually looked shocked when I tell them my age as they guess I am around 35-37 and I put this down to not wearing make-up or using beauty products when I was younger. As over time chemicals age the face.

I have just started to use make-up and beauty products reguarly and because I don't drink or smoke I think I am entitled to spend a little extra on these things and Guerlain is one of my favourite products to buy.
Although it is expensive I do think I am worth it.

Guerlain Super Aqua Eye Serum costs £55.00 and can be bought on Amazon and from other online web sites as well as at John Lewis and Debenhams. I found it online for £46.75 which I thought was a good bargain to pay for this wonder serum.

I sometimes wake up with puffy eyes and have just begun to see a few little laughter lines at the corners of my eyes which I just know will get more prominent the older I get, so to help reduce the appearance of them I am using this eye serum.

Guerlain Super Aqua Eye Serum comes in a lovely Aqua blue bottle with a silver lid, it says it is the ultimate treatment for the eye zones and used daily can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and intensely hydrate, revitalise and smooth the most sensitive area of the face.

You only need a small amount of this serum and it helps to moisturise the areas around the eyes. It has a source of active molecules inspired by the sap of the blue atlas cedar which is said to moisurise and keep the skin supple and soft.
On applying the serum you can feel it sinking into the skin quite fast, it's like the skin drinks it up. Within seconds you can feel the difference from the before and after using this.
The skin around the eyes looks plumped up and feels really soft. It feels like there is instant results and looking in the mirror will show the skin has a slight glow to it and looks in better condition than before using.

This creamy serum with a unique texture helps to thoroughly hydrate and revitalise the skin on your face, minimizing wrinkles and fine lines to restore the beauty of youthful looking skin.
It contains the extracts of the desert rose flower and when it's applied to the skin, this natural ingredient from the desert rose flower helps form an invisible barrier on the skin's surface, keeping water in and protects your skin from environmental aggressors.

You can apply the serum morning and evening and use it as part of your daily skincare routine underneath day or night creams. Although it is expensive it is worth every penny of the cost of a bottle as you only need a small amount and it really does work.
I like a product where you can visibly see the results, so would recommend this to you.

• MrBrightside1987 published 08/10/2010
    Very well reviewed :) x
  • MEL0611 published 07/10/2010
    Nicely done x

offers "Guerlain Super Aqua Eye Serum"