Guinness Original

Guinness Original

Review of "Guinness Original"

published 04/05/2013 | dynamicnurse
Member since : 30/07/2007
Pro For many people.
Cons Not for some.
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Good Stuff."

Although the product that I am going to be reviewing is still known as Guinness Original, it has to be said that I admit I am going to actually in fact be reviewing something that is in fact a little different to the picture that Ciao has put on here. And so therefore what I am actually going to be reviewing is the glass bottle version, which comes as a 500 ml version.

Without really wishing to give you all lovely people too much of something that you do so of course know already, Guinness is in fact a stout that has been produced for the last two hundred years or so. And one of the things that I personally have known this particular drink to be quite well known for is its high quantity of iron which many people need in order to be able to boost up certain parts of their metabolism, and so therefore if there are no underlying reasons as to why they are not able to then this is a good drink that is encouraged for both by and towards many people.

This particular drink comes in most usual and bulk standard of all bottled drinks, with the bottle being the usual shape as per all drinks that are sold in this particular fashion. I realise that the drink in itself is a very dark or cloudy drink anyway, but the actual bottle in itself is a very dark coloured glass – thus, it makes sure that what is in fact in it is well concealed. And personally I feel that the smell of the drink is not really all that over powering, which in this day and age is quite something.

The bottle in itself is a 500 ml bottle, which according to the label accounts for the equivalent of two point one UK units and that it has an alcoholic content of around four point two per cent – which in my own mind, says that this is actually in fact about the average for many alcoholic drinks that are currently being sold in the country. In other words I have had drinks that are not as strong as this, but in the other way I have also had ones that are quite a bit stronger.

I bought this particular bottle of drink in my local Costcutter for the grand total of £1.99, which I feel is rather a good price for what it actually is. But with this said, I am quite sure that many other places would of course sell it for various other prices – after all, that is business for you. However what I must say though is that I never used to drink this particular alcoholic beverage until recently as I used to be quite a lager lout in the past although I have of course cut down quite a lot, and so therefore for someone just like me to be able to change is quite something.

Personally I cannot really recommend this drink thoroughly enough to you, and so please do try it out. I do of course realise that this is something that is actually in fact not quite going to be to everyone’s taste, but for those of you whose tastes it will do then please do try it out.

Thanks for reading!

• mumsymary published 04/05/2013
    opps dropped the H should be cheers
  • mumsymary published 04/05/2013
    Ceers, not a Guiness lover here

Product Information : Guinness Original

Manufacturer: Guinness

Listed on Ciao since: 08/01/2010

Guinness Original - Review - Good Stuff.

dynamicnu... 4

dynamicnurse

Member since:30.07.2007

Good Stuff.

04.05.2013

Advantages:
For many people .

Disadvantages:
Not for some .

44 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. KHetherington
  2. CosmicLove
  3. Alyson29

This particular drink comes in most usual and bulk standard of all bottled drinks, with the bottle being the usual shape as per all drinks that are sold in this particular fashion. I realise that the drink in itself is a very dark or cloudy drink anyway, but the actual bottle in itself is a very dark coloured glass thus, it makes sure that what is in fact in it is well concealed. And personally I feel that the smell of the drink is not really all that over powering, which in this day and age is quite something.

The bottle in itself is a 500 ml bottle, which according to the label accounts for the equivalent of two point one UK units and that it has an alcoholic content of around four point two per cent which in my own mind, says that this is actually in fact about the average for many alcoholic drinks that are currently being sold in the country. In other words I have had drinks that are not as strong as this, but in the other way I have also had ones that are quite a bit stronger.

I bought this particular bottle of drink in my local Costcutter for the grand total of 1.99, which I feel is rather a good price for what it actually is. But with this said, I am quite sure that many other places would of course sell it for various other prices after all, that is business for you. However what I must say though is that I never used to drink this particular alcoholic beverage until recently as I used to be quite a lager lout in the past although I have of course cut down quite a lot, and so therefore for someone just like me to be able to change is quite something.

Personally I cannot really recommend this drink thoroughly enough to you, and so please do try it out. I do of course realise that this is something that is actually in fact not quite going to be to everyones taste, but for those of you whose tastes it will do then please do try it out.

Thanks for reading!

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

mumsymary 04.05.2013 20:47