Gunn and Moore Crown Match Cricket Ball

Gunn and Moore Crown Match Cricket Ball

Budget quailty cricket ball. vegetable tanned leather with a hand stitched seam and cork/wool centre. Cricket Ball Size Guide.

Review of "Gunn and Moore Crown Match Cricket Ball"

published 25/01/2012 | Essex_Chris85
Member since : 25/01/2012
Im a 26yr old male from Essex. I'm a massive fan of sports, socialising and travelling and looking to share my experiences and views. I'm new to review blogging and hope you find my reviews useful.
Good
Pro Cheap
Cons Poor Durability

"Not the best ball out there"

I've recently used one of these crown cricket balls for indoor practice and if im totally honest was left a little dissapointed. At first the ball seemed to be of decent standard if not slightly lacking looks wise but the quality quickly deteriated. The shine, shape and hardness of the ball soon changed.

In my opinion there are a lot better cricket ball than this out there. While Readers or Dukes balls may cost more i would prefer a higher quality longer lasting ball all day long.

I guess for what this ball costs the value for money wasn't too bad but in my view a worth while purchase would be a slightly more expensive more quality cricket ball. This would be an ideal ball for beginners or new comers to the sport.

• thedevilinme published 25/01/2012
    Maybe Ian Bell can hit this one.