looktarn_... 4

looktarn_ks

Member since:07.08.2008

Mattiying Mask for Combination to Oily skin

06.09.2008

Advantages:
deeply puriy,minimise pores,diminished excess oil

Disadvantages:

3. Crazykurst
  1. kevin121
  2. parsi81
  3. BristolBud

General informations for this type of mask is A 10-minute clarifying solution for oil-prone skin that provides deep-pore cleansing and mattifies surface shine. Oil- absorbing kaolin clay deeply purifies while mushroom extract provides astringent properties to help clarify and tighten pores.

Benefits of this product is the Sea Mineral ComplexTM which contain in this mask delivers shine-neutralizing marine algae and olive tree leaf extract to help prevent the formation of excess surface shine for a lasting, matte complexion.

From my experince,I bought this product last week and have to say never interested for this product because it is suitable for oily skin.My skin is combination skin and I got much oil in T- Zone area but normal skin on the other area but sometimes look dry on these area.It is depends on weather.So I think I am not the oily skin so I has no need pay for oily skin products.

The last 2 weeks I had some problem about hormones,may be estrogen,Doctor told me that it is normally happen to women.The problem is I got many acnes on my face and too much oil in T-Z0ne area.So I decided to bought this mask and try it only T-Zone area after cleansinf and scrub my face.I applied the mask for 10 minutes.After wash it off with water.I notice that my face is clean ,fresh,no more shine.The first impression is only think it is ok but after woke up and finished wearing make up,it is quite easy to make up and not shiny as the day before,then after a whole day it is still ok and I use less bloting paper than ever.

I used this mask again yesterday and still love it.It is amazing to get rid of oil,deeply purifies to help refine and minimize the look of pores.I think this product is really suitable for combination - oily skin.Moreover it help decreasing the risk of acne too.Really good mask.

kevin121 23.12.2008 23:22

Probably not one for me, thanks for the review!