HMV (Shop)

HMV (Shop)

Review of "HMV (Shop)"

published 12/06/2009 | gavallan2020
Member since : 13/05/2009
Pro huge range of items brilliant prices good online website
Cons .
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"HMV: top dog"

***THIS REVIEW FIRST APPEARED ON DOOYOO.CO.UK***

If you want to buy any book, DVD or Game. HMV will have it, whether its online or offline. Personally I love HMV, there is a huge range of products and great prices as well. For example, I bought guitar hero off of HMV last month, normally retailers are more expensive than the likes of ebay and amazon. However, I couldn't find a place cheaper than HMV on guitar hero, online and offline. The other day I also bought the Long Way Down (book) for £3 (it retails at £7.99).

In the shops there are loads of products on sale, especially in the CDs section. If I ever have spare money to spend, I just head down there and have a look around, you will always find something. Whether its in gaming, DVDs, CDs, Books or even just posters. HMV is the pace to go.

So overall, I rate this store very highly because of the amount of products on sale and because of the brilliant prices. Obviously, the amount of products available will vary due to the size of the store.

I'd think of HMV like an offline amazon that specialises in DVDs, CDs, Books and games.

• fleurdelacour published 13/06/2009
    Love this shop!

Product Information : HMV (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 15/11/2000