The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
Funnily enough this is the laptop I am currently using to write this review!! And I Love It!
I personally love this laptop. The qality of the screen is amazing and I never have problems with the speed of the internet access. It has been my best friend these past couple of days expecially as I have been working outside in this amazing weather and even then it hasn not been giving me any bother! The brightness and shark picture does not change even when I am out in the boiling sunshine. I did get a bit worried about leaving it out for too long in the sunshine however... you would be with such a lovely and snazzy peice of technology!
---A LITTLE ABOUT THIS LAPTOP!---
Need more of a desktop-like view? Then the 15.4-inch diagonal XGA display has got you covered!!Also, HP's BrightView technology makes viewing more vivid and clear for a better mobile computing experience - even outside in the sunlight! DVDs and streaming media appear more vivid and color-enhanced.
GREAT Connection to the Internet and e-mail wherever you spend most of your time - whether you are at home, the office, or in public areas equipped with Wi-Fi access such as airports, hotels and coffee shops. I find this handy because, as a student, I am constantly on the move and have a lot of portable work to do!
Equipped with Intel Pentium M and Celeron M processors and 60 GB hard drives, this laptop features all of the tools you should possibly need to carry out your business tasks (or perhaps leisure tasks) quickly and efficiently. Weighing 6.0 lbs and only 1.26 inches thin, this notebook allows you to take your office everywhere you go, in style!!
Data transfer and storage is made rather easy with the integrated optical drive. You may choose from models with a DVD/CD-RW combonation drive that allows you to watch DVDs or record to CD-RW media... or even a DVD±RW drive that lets you make your own DVDs! Not bad huh?!
The keypad is nice and sensitive (not sticky or slow in movement).
---WHATS INCLUDED/WHAT CAN IT DO?!---
- The modem and network interface card are included!
- Unfortunately it does only have a 2 hour battery life! Which can get VERY annoying if you are away from being able to charge it!!
- Battery recharge time takes 5 hours! Which can be VERY annoying and frustrating!!
- It does not have a bluetooth cable.
- It has one PC card slot.
- It has a Touchpad with scroll zone (although if this is not for you its easy to attach your own mouse).
- It has a normal full-size keyboard.
- 60GB 5400rpm PATA Hard Drive installed.
- 15.4" WXGA BrightView Display.
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 UMA graphics - Integrated with up to 128MB shared video memory.
- 24x DVD/CD-RW Combonation Drive.
- Battery Type= 4-cell (32 WHr) Lithium-Ion
- The warrenty for this product is limited by the manufacturer = the warrenty for the labour and parts are both 1 year long.
----PRICES AND WHERE FROM?!----
I was happily surprised with this amazing laptop; bought for me by my dad who got it for about 310 pounds off the internet, 4 months ago approx.
I have researched how much these laptops cost now and I have found that it varies mostly between 299.99 pounds and 340 pounds so make sure you find the best deal for you before buying.
----WHY 3 OUT OF 5 STARS?!----
I rated this product 3 out of 5 stars purely because I did find it very aesthetically pleasing, light weight (so easy to lug around with you all day long if you please) and it is also fairly easy to use!
The reason this product lost 2 stars from me is simply because the battery life is not up to scratch and the recharging time is most deffinetly not up to my standards at a whopping 5 hours to recharge!!
Postage & Packaging:Free! Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item....