Haden AJBO 5302

Haden AJBO 5302

Kettle - Plastic - Corded - without Anticalc Filter - with Automatic Shut Off - Max Capacity:1.7 - Max Wattage:2200

Review of "Haden AJBO 5302"

published 29/11/2003 | mumsymary
Member since : 23/09/2002
Back home again after a couple of weeks in the Pyrenees
Good
Pro boils water for my tea/cofee,simple
Cons simple, corded
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

" my replacement kettle"

Haden corded jug kettle.

The builders, bless their cotton socks broke my kettle and they replaced it with this Haden corded kettle I am not ever so happy about it but at least they replaced my kettle without being asked.

This white auto jug kettle cost about £18. The guarantee is for 12 months.

A plug is already fitted to the lead.
I find the cord/lead a little short .I am sorry I can find no info on the length and I can not find a measuring tool its about 30 cm long I guestimate .

This kettle is a tall jug with a water level gauge on the side. I find this useful. It will boil 1.7 litres of water.

The on off switch is located on the handle of the kettle. This is pushed down to start the kettle top boil and when the kettle boils it automatically switches off. My husband thinks it takes a long time to boil.

The spout is fine pours water without dribbling.
It has a lid that fits on the top, which sometimes I find fiddly to put on.

Generally this is an adequate kettle, simple does its job. (it’s had plenty of use while the builders are here working.)

Thanks for reading. I shall go and use it now to make another cup of tea

• danielclark691 published 04/01/2017
    ok
  • Nar published 12/12/2003
    Good op. We have a red Haden jug which dates back to the start of the 90s, more like the 80s if you were to look at it. Infact its the same one as pictured on here but we lost the little ball in the water guage and last year it was chucked out as the plastic guage began to crack at the bottom which eventually gave way due to a broken seal. Im surprised they paid so much for it though as this model in particularly is usually half the price. Is it a 2.2 kw ? Haden also improved the lid as the older models were prone to coming off and scolding users whenever the kettle was tipped over to pour. N
  • stuleg published 30/11/2003
    Pop it on then, I`m on my way for a cuppa. Stuart