Hagen Catit Design Senses Play Circuit

Hagen Catit Design Senses Play Circuit

Review of "Hagen Catit Design Senses Play Circuit"

published 11/07/2011 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro great toy that keeps the cat excited for hours
Cons he's playing less actively with the toy as he's getting older
Length of interest
Safety

"Hagen Catit Senses Play Circuit"

Hagen Catit Senses Play Circuit

Hagen Catit Senses Play Circuit is one of the many toys i have for my cat to keep him entertained for the moments that I'm not there. Unfortunately that's getting more and more which makes me think if i should get another cat so he has someone to play with. Until that moment I have to keep him entertained with toys and this one sounded very good when I saw him on the internet.

The Hagen Catit Senses Play Circuit is designed to engage the natural instincts of hunting by sound, sight and touch which a cat uses during the hunt. Since he's always inside he never has the chance to hunt. Well maybe only a fly or something but nothing really that exciting for him.

The play circuit is a Peek-A-Boo track which allows the cat to play with the bal but it can never leave the track. The track consists of tubes with some openings which allows the cat to touch the ball. They can see the ball coming but also hear the ball coming and he waits excitingly before the opening until the bal comes and he tries to catch it. It's quiet fun to watch him play because he gets all excited and start to jump at the ball and desperately trying to get it.

It's a smart design that keeps him busy for an hour. The bal keeps on rolling due the ends are a little bit higher so the bal rolls back every time. Simple and it works. You can change the type of bal and put one in there with a little bell or even catnip which is always a success. I would advice to change the ball now and then since it keeps it more fun for the cat to play and the ball with the little bell gets annoying after a few days!

The Hagen Catit Senses Play Circuit is a perfect toy for the cat to entertain himself and to appeal his hunting instinct. It's actually not even that expensive as you can get this one for around 15 pounds. It's a easy toy which keeps my cat busy for an hour a day. I do notice that he's playing less actively with the toy as he's getting older. In the beginning he could play easily for 2 hours with it and now I'm happy when he's busy for an hour. Still a good toy though.

• catsholiday published 11/07/2011
    An hour is very good attention span for a cat. I have cats to spare if you decide you want another - our daughters keep handing them on to us and not taking them back - we have 4!
  • fizzytom published 11/07/2011
    Entertaining a cat for an hour is not bad at all