DeniseKel... 4

DeniseKelly40

About me: My wee girl is over 2 now how time flies! Just found out that I am expecting again so hopefully get more reviews on the way for my baby fund. Will re-rate anyone who rates me if I miss you drop me a message. x

Member since:26.04.2006

Orangey

19.08.2009

Advantages:
Can chew

Disadvantages:
None really

Side effects

Effectiveness

PriceAverage price

20 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. jedimastergray73
  2. lora44
  3. suehome

HALIBORANGE - Multivitamins Plus Calcium & Iron

**WHAT IS IT**

Haliborange is a chewable orange tasted multivitamin which will appeal to all ages. It has a balanced range of vitamin A to E to promote general good health.

Included also is calcium(for good bones and teeth) and iron (to help maintain energy levels).

It is a food supplement and should not be regarded as a substitute.

**PACKAGING**

The chewable tablets come in a small carboard box. The box is mostly orange and light blue and has oranges on it and the Haliborange logo.

The tablets themselves are sealed in plastic and foil, you pop them out of the foil (the same way you do strepsils). It is easy to store the box as it is not that large.

All the instructions are on the box so it would be handy to keep it and not throw it out. If you spill something on the box it will not be a problem as the tablets are packaged again inside plastic and foil.

**PRODUCT**

Each packet contains 30 tablets which are orange in flavour and orange in colour. The good thing about these tablets is that you can chew them you don't need to try and swallow them with gallons of water. This makes them extremely attractive for me to buy them as I hate swallowing tablets.

It is a plus for children as they would find them easier to take. It also means that you can pretend that they are sweets as they have a pleasant orange taste. If you want to you can swallow the tablet with water. If not chewing or crunching is only required. The tablet itself is about the size of a small sweet.

It is recommended that you only take on tablet a day. Children under 3 are not recommended to take this supplement.

**MY EXPERIENCE**

Personally I don't take multivitamins on a regular basis so I am not sure whether they would be beneficial to take all the time. I bought these as I had been run down and very tired after taking the flu. I have to admit that they did help me feel better and gave me more energy.

I really liked the taste of the tablets and could see how it would be tempting to take more than one. This is not recommended so I would advise you to keep them out of reach from children to stop them from taking more than one tablet in a day. I would assume that it would not have good side effects if you took more than one a day.

It cost me £2.99 for these tablets and they last a month roughly if you remember to take them every day. I think that they were worth the money and good to help you feel better.

suehome 02.09.2009 16:22

Always liked the taste of these when I was little, well reviewed.......Suei

paulpry118 29.08.2009 13:07

I can never get my daughter to wat things like this even if I tell her they are sweets

arnoldhenryrufus 25.08.2009 00:33

I used to have these when I was little - lyn x