Hama Cleaner Bag Pouch Camera (00028699)

Hama Cleaner Bag Pouch Camera (00028699)

Review of "Hama Cleaner Bag Pouch Camera (00028699)"

published 27/04/2012 | danielclark691
Member since : 27/02/2011
Due to time constraints, I am unlikely to be able to find the time to rate members that have received 3 times as many rates as they have given, apologies.
Pro Well made, microfibre technology, multipurpose.
Cons Limited appeal for those owning sophisticated(and expensive) equipment.
Size
Batterylife
Weight

"A very basic digital camera storage solution!"

Believe me, I have tried out a large quantity of protective cases for my digital cameras, from bulky backpacks designed to hold your camera with accessories right through to this, the hama Cleaner Bag. You might wonder why I decided to make this one of my purchases having evaluated the pros and cons of a variety of different storage solutions. The fact is quite simple, this wouldn't be the kind of camera case i would use for taking my camera on holiday or going to the park, for example. Priced at around £4 the Hama Cleaner Bag looks suspiciously similar to the kind of pouch you get when you buy a cheap pair of sunglasses from a market stall. it is clean to see that it will offer no protection at all against a heavy impact.

I bought the Hama Cleaner Bag to protect the digital camera on me at the time from the weather, allowing me to keep the lense clean and the display free from scratches. The pouch is made from a microfibre material which lends itself very well to the cleaning of lenses and as you carry your camera around in it the material will naturally clean oily prints away. One side of the pouch is black and the other side is grey. The pouch also has a drawstring toggle at the opening which allows you to secure your digital camera inside the pouch and ensure it doesn't slip out in your hand. The cord from the toggle creates a loop by which you can then hold the pouch by. I usually keep my digital camera in my pocket when I am just out for a walk in case I spot anything worth capturing. This cleaning bag allows me to do this with the added bonus pf protecting my camera from keys and coins - the tiny scratches can soon mount up if you aren't careful!

The lightweight Hama Cleaner Bag is very affordable and handy for both the carrying and the cleaning of your digital camera. For this sort of money you need to be cautious when buying such products from the internet, but the name of Hama is one I trust very much so, and the simplicity of this product is clear to see. The advantage of this is that very little can go wrong. Unfortunately I can imagine that if the drawstring mechanism did break then this pouch would be useless, but mine is still going strong after regular use. The size I bought was M (medium) but they are available in small aswell for the more compact digital cameras or for protecting the screen of your MP3 player from keys/coins in your pocket.

Product Information : Hama Cleaner Bag Pouch Camera (00028699)

Hama is committed to developing and delivering products that achieve the highest performance at a most competitive price, within easy reach of everybody. Hama has dedicated manufacturing facilities and partners all over the world to meet the needs of all its customers for years to come. PRODUCT FEATURES: Universal protection and cleaning pouch in micro-fiber material; Safe closure with cord.

Product Description: Hama Cleaner Bag M - pouch camera