Happy Pet Migrator Pheasant Dog Toy

Happy Pet Migrator Pheasant Dog Toy

Review of "Happy Pet Migrator Pheasant Dog Toy"

published 11/07/2011 | redpomme
Member since : 21/05/2011
Also on dooyoo as greenpomme.
Pro Good sounds, Soft, Well made, Washes well in machine
Cons None
Length of interest
Safety

"My Boy Loves It!"

The owner of this 'phes phes', as we call him, is my 9 year old lab x collie Jasper. He has had him for about six months now and loves him as much today as he did on the day he received him. Normally his interest in a toy will fizzle out and it will only come out of his toy basket every so often, whereas this is the toy he likes to keep in his bed all the time.

There are a few reasons I think he likes it so much. For one, he is a softie. He loves his soft toys and much prefers them over rubber/plastic squeaky toys. Perhaps this is in his nature as a retriever breed, but I think it’s more about the type of boy he is. He also loves that he can snuggle up with this toy. Without a doubt the thing he loves most is the range of tones this toy makes depending on how he has squeezed it. I suppose it’s a kind of quacky sound, I’ve never actually heard a real pheasant but guess it’s a good representation. As well as the quack, it also has a scrunchy noise, as though there is scrunched up bag inside him.

I like this toy because it’s nice to hear something different rather than the incessant high pitched squeaking off the normal toys you can get. It also goes in the washing machine and dries nicely without losing its sounds.

The downside is that I have had to sew him up a couple of times. To be honest it doesn’t bother me as I can wash him first and it’s only a five minute job.

Ours was a pressie so we don’t know how much is was, but a quick search tells me they are available at Amazon for £4.99 (11/07/11).

Bottom line: My boy loves this toy and if it makes him happy, it makes me happy.

• Bollinger28 published 11/07/2011
    We call my dog's "Mr Pheasant" ;o) She also has a Mr Goose, a Mr Duck and a Mr Swan...and she loves them all!