Haribo Starmix

Haribo Starmix

Review of "Haribo Starmix"

published 04/06/2002 | lugly
Member since : 11/05/2002
Pro all
Cons !!!
Smell
Product Quality

"fantaisie fantastique"

When I eat a dragibus, it is not as if I ate vulgar one candy. No, that this, it is THE dragibus. And it's true, that in my way, I respect him(it).

At first, I look at it to show him all my affection. Then, I take it delicately, not too hardly not to deform it. In a rustle, it remerci me have chosen it. I he answers (but not too hardly otherwise one takes me for a lunatic) " good journey ". I put (it) in my mouth, . I waits for a reaction. I close eyes, she(it) arrives... Finally. I do not know what of both bottom in the first one: he or I? It doesn't much matter, I crunch(it) to reveal (her) granular texture and its fruity savour:

I become again a child, I am in an orchard in thousand fruits, I am indeed... Finally. Then, I swallow him(it) to escape my dream and return to the reality. Everything is grey.

The other one is needed to me, I need it. I find (it). As by delight, it(he) changed colour. I thus waits for me in a new journey, a new mirage...

I will tell us the mirage this afternoon . Bye

• jt333 published 22/08/2005
    I didn't understand!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!??!!?!? Sorry. JT
  • jesi published 19/08/2005
    but me you have completely confusie!…- &#9829;&#9829; - jes &#8776;&#8776;&#8776;&#8776;{; -)-{{::::: |||||< &#9829;&#9829;
  • CareBear published 27/09/2004