Health Aid Super Cod Liver Oil Capsules

Health Aid Super Cod Liver Oil Capsules

Review of "Health Aid Super Cod Liver Oil Capsules"

published 03/03/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Good for me
Cons Nothing
Effectiveness
Price level

"These do me a lot of good"

I think I must have taken some sort of cod liver oil tablets all of my life. When the children were little I sued to give them cod liver oil too as it is good for their health and I take it now for my heart and my joints.

My husband passed away from a heart attack and I have a bit of angina myself. When I go for my check ups the doctor at the hospital has doen tests and told me that I am fit and although I do have angina it’s not too bad for my age and that my heart is not fatty. He says there si no fat around my heart and that made me smile because I look after myself and I try to eat right. I keep active and have a good social life at my Church and at Playgroup and I do crosswaords and walk the dog and I take mulit vitamins.

When the children were little I used to give them cod liver oi on a spoon but now they do it in the tablet form. I apy £5.50 for 90 tablets and I take one a day after my breakfast every day without fail. It’s far better than having it off a spon as the taste is quite bad.

I also like to eat a lot of fresh fish as I know the Omega thee is good for my heart and I eat mackeral and solamon as they are the best ones and the doctor told me this at the surgery. These tablets are very large and T ake them with milk not water as I find the milk helps them to go down better. These tablets contain:

Cod Liver Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerine, Carrageenan, disodium phosphate), Vitamin E prep (d-alpha tocopherol*, sunflower oil), Vitamin A prep (vitamin A palmitate, sunflower oil, dl-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin D prep (cholecalciferol, dl-alpha tocopherol), Medium Chain Triglycerides (coconut and palm kernel oil)], Lecithin*. *from soyabeans.

You are not take take these if you are pregnant as too much Vitamin A can be dangerous for the baby.

These do my heart some good and also I think it helps to make my nails stronger and longer and it helps with my eyesight.

These are very good for my diet and I recommend them to you.

Product Information : Health Aid Super Cod Liver Oil Capsules

Rich in Omega 3 EPA and DHA for Healthy Heart and Healthy Joints. Obtained from Norwegian source, HealthAid Cod Liver Oil (CLO) contains EPA and DHA, which are Omega 3 oils. These are beneficial for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, bones and flexible joints. CLO contains Vitamin A&D, which plays an important role in nourishing the hair, skin, teeth and gums and also good for eye vision. Health Aid cod liver oil with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain freshness and purity.

Long Name: Super Cod Liver Oil Capsules, Super Cod Liver Oil