Heart FM - Heart.co.uk

Heart FM - Heart.co.uk

Review of "Heart FM - Heart.co.uk"

published 29/11/2011 | devonguy02
Member since : 29/11/2011
Pro national , good coverage
Cons loads its awful.crap presenters dont know the area
Quality of reception
Quality of programming
How good are the presenters?
Quality of information
Range of programming

"Heart radio !"

We had a great LOCAL radio station here in south devon . south hams radio, local professional presenters, intresting items, local guests, what I consider is the function of local radio! then last year it was taken over by this awful commercial crap from london called heart!! its dam awful, I would,nt subject it to a neighbours pet rat!
Why cant they use local people based here in the area, who know the locality, if I wanted a national station theres loads to choose from,

how can they call it local when its 80 percent crap from london, with hardly any local presenters during the pm/evening, im now back to the good old bbc radio 2 and bbc devon. And exeter /palm torbay when im close by, at least there local to theair area they serve, whats happening to LOCAL radio in this country?????

• Ri0TT published 29/11/2011
    Helpful review, could do with adding a little more detail and perhaps look at spelling as well. Thanks for the fact though, I never knew that it wasn't really that local. Keep up the good work
  • thedevilinme published 29/11/2011
    rhiana ,2/7/lol
  • kevin121 published 29/11/2011
    I quite like their music, even if they're not locally based.

Product Information : Heart FM - Heart.co.uk