Heat

Review of "Heat"

published 28/02/2001 | blurbubble
Member since : 14/07/2000
Pro Good mix of content
Cons Nothing particularly out of the ordinairy
Quality of journalism
Quality of features
Quantity of advertising

"Hotfooting it"

I've never been a fan of celebrity/gossip magazines and the like but "Heat" seems a little different somehow.

I bought it by chance one day yearning for a little light entertainment in the reading department and I wasn't disappointed. Great little 'bites' of information and gossip hide amongst pages with more in-depth interviews aswell as news and reviews on the latest releases in the movies, on TV and in music.

It's one of those easy magazines you can just dip into here and there and make last a while, it also has comprehensive TV listings aswell which is a big plus.

All in all it's a good combination of bang up to date entertainment, information, gossip and 'soundbites' and very enjoyable.

• tomhughes78 published 16/03/2003
    Im afriad that this op really wouldn't be of much use to someone who was considering purchasing heat due to the distinct lack of relevant information, tom
  • prasuntc123 published 01/05/2001
    Firstly I would like to apologise again to the dear lady who wrote this opinion as I had misjudged what the product was.To be honest what made the opinion really interesting was actually describing why you bought it which was by chance (hope I have read it right this time) and describing what was in the book. I am sure people will be encouraged by this to buy the magazine (NOT video) and I would be thrilled to read it myself.
  • prasuntc123 published 01/05/2001
    maybe you could have talked more about why this video stands out more and why in some ways you thought the film was not unusual in the sense that it was not different to other films of the same content.

Product Information : Heat