Helly Hansen Ice Crew

Helly Hansen Ice Crew

Lifa Stay Dry Technology combined with hollow fibres and Merino wool deliver exceptional warmth and dryness in the coldest environments.

Review of "Helly Hansen Ice Crew"

published 15/04/2014 | DiegoAlatriste
Member since : 15/04/2014
Pro Comfort, warm, very durable, still like new after 15 washes.
Cons Maybe price is not a bargain but it's worth every single penny.
Design

"helly hansen and some words about it."

Hello, let's get started about this amazing Ice crew base layer.
My first hook up with Helly Hansen started with some rain jacket , doesn't remember model name , yes I'm clothing maniac , I need durability and quality and most of the time money is not an issue what's gonna stop me from buying a good stuff. I very liked that jacked so I gave a shot to another helly hansen product, I bought it , this base layer. And when I pulled it on my my body , first mind was Damn those vikings know what they are doing, it feels so amazing on my body that I need some sexy word do describe it. It is very comfortable , very warm and most of all it looks good, if you have athletic body type it looks even better. Keeps you warm in winter with some fleece on it or just under padded jacket, some colder spring evening breeze? No problem for it. Merino wool and lifa is perfect combination, by HH. So I stared to use this base layer, every day, I just wanted to test it, I went fishing , running, was visiting pubs , used it around a house, I wanted to ruin this layer but after 15 washes it was as good as new, after 25 washes minimum sings of wear, even now I'm writing this my first review with this base layer on me. And if some one could rip this off from my body it should some sexy sexy girl. I love it , it kinda grows with my body, if there is something like comfort in clothing then this layer have all in it. I payed for it about 45 pounds and you know what ,it is worth every penny for it! So now I'm hook up with this brand like a wild tuna is hooked up by those fishers... if you like comfort, quality, well made products, do not even think, just grab it and love it, because believe me people you gonna love this base layer!

Item it self is very well made so quality is 5/5
Sweat wick good, lifa works well but merino side can be little damp 4/5
Durable YES 5/5
You should look for SALES at marine and outdoor clothing, or sportsdirect. As usual at spring you can get up 70% discount.

• ryanando published 15/04/2014
    Not enough info and the English and formatting needs a brush up
  • RICHADA published 15/04/2014
    Undoubtedly very sexy, but the price and where you got it from would be useful here as would a more reader friendly format to your review. R.

offers "Helly Hansen Ice Crew"