Review of "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner"

published 12/03/2014 | muffin11
Member since : 27/02/2013
Pro Smells amazing
Cons None
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Hello"

If you want beautifully Hawaiian coconut smelling tresses which add a nice bit of moisture and shine to your hair then look no further than Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner.

I like to chop and change my shampoo and conditioners but I always use the matching pair when I change and so that's why I have been using this condition in conjunction with the Hello Hydration shampoo. They always say that for best results use with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and vice versa so I always like to use them together although the shampoo gets used up much more quickly than the conditioner so I always have to buy more bottles of shampoo when I buy conditioner.

Herbal Essences say that their, "Hello Hydration Conditioner has a shine and moisture formula which contains orchid and coconut extracts to quench the thirst of dry and damaged hair." I have quite interesting hair. Even though I get quite greasy roots I have quite dry ends because I colour my hair and pretty much hairdry and straighten it everyday so it does get quite damaged after a while. That's why when I read the back of this conditioner and the matching shampoo bottle in Boots it seemed perfect for what I wanted and needed.

The conditioner is really easy to use and nice and smoothing on my hair. It has a thick and creamy consistency to it and when I apply it to my hair I can really feel it coating my hair and as soon as its on practically it seems to make it smooth and sleek already before I have even smoothed it through all my hair. Obviously you use this conditioner after you have shampooed and I like to leave it on my hair for quite a few minutes to really let it work its magic.

When I get out of the shower I find my hair is really easy to comb through and the tangles are all gone thanks to this conditioner. In conjunction with the shampoo I think this conditioner has really given my hair some moisture and the ends are definitely not as dry as they have been before. The nice thing is that it doesn't add moisture to my already greasy roots so they do not look any worse which is nice.

The conditioner comes in the same type of packaging as the shampoo, a quite vibrant blue colour. As I've mentioned above the smell is amazing as well and stays on my hair for quite a while during the day so its nice to have a nice smell. You can really smell the nice summery coconut and its really like being on holiday when I use this conditioner. I buy my conditioner in the 400ml size which costs just £3.89 This will last a couple of months so its definitely good value and a conditioner I recommend.

• Bandersnatch111 published 13/03/2014
    I like this brand. I am currently on the bee strong shampoo & conditioner combo :)
  • ChiefRaider published 13/03/2014
    One of my fave shampoo and conditioner combos xx
  • hildah11 published 12/03/2014
    Good product & I normally use the same shampoo range together with this.