Myexperie... 1

Myexperience123

Member since:28.11.2009

What a pathetic excuse for a (non) delivery company

30.11.2009

Advantages:
ZERO in fact sub zero

Disadvantages:
More than I have space to write up on !

Recommendable No:

1. kevin121
  1. Soho_Black
  2. hh1983
  3. sandemp

Been 17 days since Hermes aka Parcelnet were instructed to deliver a consignment to our residential address.
Frankly dealing with a company that does not publish its phone number or answer e-mails should tell you all you need to know. Just as bad is their phantom drop carding as reported on their tracking site. This suggests an attempt was made to deliver and they were "sorry we missed you". You didn't miss me because you never called!
Oh well lets try and contact their courier. Conversation goes like this, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, and on and on. They were simply doing this to reject the call.

I have come across bad service before but Hermes/Parcelnet have exceeded all in all ways.
Oh and just for a laugh go to their web site and read their customer reviews. Don't you think these sound just a little suspicious especially when you look at the wealth of reviews given over by sites like this one. Also try and write a negative review. I'll tell you now, on the basis I've written two, it won't appear ! Shame on you Hermes/Pacelnet.
So for the reality this is what you can expect when dealing with hermes/Parcelnet

Non existent contact phone numbers
Unanswered e-mails
Dishonest drop card reporting
Courier who will not take calls
Head office who couldn't give a toss

I implore you, do not use Hermes/Parcelnet, they are by far and away the most appalling company on this planet. Again I implore you, check with your supplier whether they use Hermes. If they do, tell them "no thanks" and take your business elsewhere. In the long run you'll be very glad you did and perhaps, just perhaps, this excuse for a delivery company will wonder what it's doing wrong. Who knows they might even do something about it albeit it seems to me no one gives a damn about customer service!
Oh and by the way for those couriers who are about to write their own reviews based on their experiences of low pay, poor conditions etc I'm afraid I do not want to know. There is NO excuse for doing a poor job and then picking up the wages at the end of the week/month and bitching about your employer. Tell them where to shove it if you are not happy but don't, don't take it out on your customers.

Bit of an adendum. Went to order some garden items today but asked who the couriers are before an order was placed. Oh deep joy I was advised Hermes! Told the lady sorry but I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Not that's what I call voting with your feet.

LawrenceP 30.11.2009 16:13

Thanks for the warning as opposed to a review! I would have been suspicious right from the start had there been no contact number. If you paid for your parcel contents by credit card then give them a call as you're covered. Same goes for the payment to the courier. Remember and claim for days off work waiting on the parcel.