Hermes Parcel delivery

Hermes Parcel delivery

Review of "Hermes Parcel delivery"

published 01/09/2010 | yivvie
Member since : 29/09/2009
Pro Cannot think of 1
Cons No office or customer support contact
Speed of delivery
Reliability of company
Competitiveness of charges/prices
Customer service

"Oh no! Hermes is their courier"

As other reviewer has stated, no telephone or any kind of contact is no good.
I got my dress that I had ordered in good enough time, no problems there. But I didn't like it and a arranged a return. Well this turned out to be a month long headache for me. I had a collection date, which came and went with no courier appearing, nothing worse than spending your day off waiting for a delivery/uplift that is a no show. I contacted the company who I bought the dress from, they checked and I was given another date for the following week, this came and went. I went to hermes website to find out what I could do, got nothing but their couriers numbers. If there couriers are lazy and not doing there job, surely there should be someone you can complain to. You call the site you bought from, they give you their courier number, you call the couriers and get an automated message with no further options unless you're calling for a sale, basically you are directed to the website,to get your local couriers number, who you know isn't giving a toss. I caled the courier and she told me she would be there the next day and blamed the "system" from the place I bought my dress. Next day came and went, no pick up I was livid and went on the phone to Very were I purchased the item and went nuts. I was apologized to and assured my item would be picked up in 2 days after that call. In fact the courier came to pick up my item at 10pm that evening. I practically slapped him with it. So it was 4 weeks it took to send one item back. Which meant I couldn't get a refund on my dress until they received it.And after being told that the courier would be there in 2 days time and him coming that evening can you imagine if I wasn't in !!!

Product Information : Hermes Parcel delivery