Heron (Shop)

Heron (Shop)

Review of "Heron (Shop)"

published 01/05/2012 | sugarbabe22
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Good
Pro some good products
Cons staff,queues
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"HERON FOOD STORE"

I LIKE TO SHOP IN HERON OFTEN,I BUY QUITE A BIT AND OFTEN BUT FOR THE LAST FOUR TIMES I HAVE SHOPPED AT HERON THE STAFF ARE MOPING THE FLOORS AS CUSTOMERS ARE TRYING TO SHOP AS EARLY AS 3PM,.I WOULDNT MIND IF IT WAS BECAUSE OF A SPILLAGE BUT ITS NOT AND THEY ARE MOPING ALL THE FLOOR AND ARE EVEN MOPING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU THEN WAITING UNTIL YOU MOVE TO MOP THAT AREA.I FEEL HARRASED AND FEEL I HAVE TO RUSH MY SHOPPING JUST SO THAT THE STAFF CAN MOP THE FLOOR.THEY EVEN MOP ROUND YOUR FEET AS YOUR PUTTING THE FOOD ON THE COUNTER.THEN THE STAFF HAVE THE CHEEK TO SAY TO OTHER STAFF AS ANOTHER CUSTOMER WALKS IN "I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER".WELL QUITE FRANKLY THEY SHOULDNT BOTHER NOT UNTIL THE LAST CUSTOMER HAS FINISHED.THEY ARE THERE TO DO A JOB AND SERVE US THE CUSTOMERS.LEAVE THE FLOORS UNTIL CLOSING TIME AND LET US ENJOY OUR SHOPPING WITHOUT BEEN RUSHED AND BEEN SCARED OF SLIPPING ON THE FLOORS AS IT HAS TO BE A HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUE.ALSO THE QUEUES CAN REACH THE BACK BEFORE ANOTHER STAFF DECIDES TO COME ON TO THE OTHER TILL.I KNOW HERON IS A CHEAPER STORE BUT WE SHOULDNT BE TREATED ANY LESS.

• sandemp published 22/05/2012
    Please don't shout, it makes my eyes hurt
  • kevin121 published 02/05/2012
    I'm not sure why you've typed this in capitals, it's the equivalent of SHOUTING, and makes it harder to read. Also, perhaps you mean mopping as opposed to moping. Otherwise, welcome to Ciao!

Product Information : Heron (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 02/07/2003