High School Musical III - Senior Year (Senior Year) - Various Artists

1 CD(s) - Film - Label: Walt Disney/EMI, EMI Catalogue - Distributor: EMI Operations/CEVA Logistics, EMI - Released: 20/10/2008 - 5099923572225

Review of "High School Musical III - Senior Year (Senior Year) - Various Artists"

published 26/04/2009 | rockchick2k7
Member since : 16/06/2007
Catching up with rates before I post more reviews!
Pro its high school material
Cons erm none really
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"High School Musical 3- Senior Year- Soundtrack"

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

The best soundtrack I have heard in a long time from a film.
My brother took me to see the film and I actually enjoyed it so he bought me the soundtrack just a few weeks ago along with the film.

Now Or Never ****

This track has a good beat and Zac Efron(as much as I really hate him) Has a great voice. I love the cheerleaders chant in this track it really sets an edge to it. The chorus is really catchy and I came out of the cinema singing it.

Right Here Right Now *****

Vanessa Hudgens has such a lovely voice and next to Zac's it sounds even better. I love the lyrics to this track and the acoustic rhythm, I like the way they start singing softly at the beginning of a verse and build it up, you can tell that their voices are strong and confident.

I Want It All *****

I love Sharpay in the film and Think that Ashley Tisdale fits the role perfectly, she has a brilliant voice and this track really tells you about Sharpay and you see that she is trying to encourage her brother Ryan(Lucas grabeel) to be more confident next to her but not to confident as so to ot shine her. This is a catchy track, it got my foot tapping in the middle of the cinema and still does when i sit down to watch it.

Can I Have This Dance *****

This is my Favourite track from the whole film, Its a nice soft song with lovely lyrics. I had to put this one on my phone and This is my next piece as a duet with someone from my music class for a music exam. I have learnt the acoustic and even on ts own it would be a beautiful instumental.

Just Wanna Be With You ****

I think the piano melody in this track is amazing and I like the fact its Ryan and Kelsie singing it at the beginning, it's different because you hardly ever hear Kelsie sing and if you listen to it you will know she has a beautiful voice.

A Night To Remember *****

This is a brilliant track that it reallly funky and sticks in your head, the beat is amazing and the chorus really goes well with it.

The Boys Are Back *****

Corbin Bleu and Zac Efron singing together...its amazing, I love this song and the video to it from the film. The lyrics are catchy and you will find yourself mumbling them to yourself at some point after watching the film, I know I did.

Walk Away *****

This is Gabriellas song, in every film she has her own song to sing and it has always been good, This one is my favourite because its more upbeat than the other two even though its more sad, because she is actually leaving. Its a great track to listen to and Vanessa's Voice really shines through in this track.

Scream ****

This is a good track and I love the little riff half way through, But the scream at the end of the track is a little cheesy i think anyway, The beat is good ad goes with the piano. all in all, good track.

Senior Spring Musical Melody *****

I love Kelsie's voice in this track... It really kicks it into awesome mode when they bring the beat in and do several songs off the film in just this one track. i recommend you listen to this first before buying the album.

Were All In This Together( Graduation) ***

This is a lovely little track but im not that keen on it its to Choirie for me in all honesty but it is worth listening to if you like slow beautiful songs that a Choir sings.

I really recommend this if youlike the film or have kids that like the film, it would be great as a gift.

• retireduser published 13/06/2009
    Another decent review. ^_^
  • Autarkis published 30/04/2009
    not for me, but nice review :)
  • Gladiator007 published 27/04/2009