Hillarys Blinds

Hillarys Blinds

Blinds/Shutters Company

Review of "Hillarys Blinds"

published 07/07/2008 | Aevans1968
Member since : 07/07/2008
Pro None
Cons Too many to list!

"Hilaries Blinds"

Ok, here's my go, bought some roller blinds from Hilarious, realised next day I didn't actually like them, and fell for the hard sales tactic, was informed on trying to cancel that the cooling off period didn't apply as they were in the process of being made! Blinds came, fell apart, when I rang 'Customer Services' I was informed that as the agent was a franchisee, and no longer worked for the company, I had no contract with them, and therefore the guarantee was void.

I felt pressured to sign on the night, the blinds were mis-measured, are certainly not the quality that the company implied. One was fitted over the back door, and the only way to open the door, is to have the blind open a foot, then open the door.

Upon removing the blinds, there are several holes drilled into the upvc facia of the window, obviously he'd had problems finding a suitable place to fit.

Whatever happens don't buy from this crowd, I'm setting up a website especially for HIllarys Customers, keep an eye out for it, if you've had similar problems!

• Clarrisa published 09/07/2008
    Nice to see a new member writing here so welcome to ciao from me . Riss
  • manlybeach published 07/07/2008
    Drilling holes in upvc windows invalidates their guarantee too. Won't bother going to them then! Useful 1st review and welcome to ciao x