Hilton Sharks Bay; Sharm El Sheik, Egypt

Hilton Sharks Bay; Sharm El Sheik, Egypt

Review of "Hilton Sharks Bay; Sharm El Sheik, Egypt"

published 11/07/2013 | Jcherry8080
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"Cheap and cheerful"

I stayed in this hotel back in May last year. I Had a fantastic price for it and was really looking forward to two weeks in the sun. We had already paid extra to upgrade to the newer part of the hotel. We went over to the older part on a few occasions and we were glad that we had upgraded. The pool was smaller, with less sunbeds and far more shaded.
We were driven to our hotel on a golf buggie which was a nice touch rather than having to walk the distance. We entered the room and were overwhelmed. It was spotless and spacious. We have no complaints at all about the room or its facilities. There was always hot water available. We had arrived in the middle of the night and there was bottled water there that was topped up everyday.

The food was a let down to this hotel. Even though I found something to eat every night, more often than not it was the same food with a different name each night. I enjoyed the soup, every night there was a different soup that was always tasty. Breakfast was also good as you could have eggs and pancakes cooked as you liked them. The pool bar was good for a snack and you could also have ice-cream all day..
The pool area on the new side was amazing. Always plenty of sunbeds and there was a pool that was only for adults.

The main downside to this hotel is the night time entertainment. There is very little to keep you entertained and I got fed up of hearing the same songs over again everynight.
All in all if you get a good price, I would recommend.

• mozzie76 published 11/07/2013