Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk

Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk

Review of "Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk"

published 12/11/2007 | reviewer201
Member since : 04/01/2007
Pro Organic, easy to make up
Cons Irritating non resealable packets.
Capacity
Lid & Grip
Wear & Tear
Ease of cleaning

"Hipp Follow on Milk is fab!"

This is formula baby milk for use from 6 months onwards rather than from birth.

I fed my baby Hipp's First Infant Milk so this was the natural next stage when I started weaning her at 6 months. The powder mixes easily in both hot and cold/ tepid water (though it needed a bit of a shake if the water was cooler. It seemed to keep her satisfied and she continued to sleep through the night whilst I was using it. I was particularly keen to feed my baby organic milk (in fact this product is probably more organic than breast milk as my diet is less organic than my baby's!).

It also was no more expensive and was generally cheaper than alternative equivalent products in Tesco and Sainsburys.

My only niggle about this product was the packets it comes in which although they claim to be resealable only reseal about twice with the sticky tab provided. Hipp do sell a durable container to keep the powder in, but I got round this by employing a clothes peg to seal the bag- easy! All in all I would highly recommend this product.

NB Specific criteria below are totally wrong for this product!

• andrewfleminguk published 12/11/2007
    Sound advice to which I can relate with my eldest and which is yet to be tasted by the younger lad. More detail is usually sought on Ciao and whilst it can be difficult to come up with the words I think you would benefit from expanding a little - if you ever do please tip me off and I will re-rate.

Product Information : Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk

HiPP Organic Follow on Milk is suitable from 6 months onwards and should be used as part of a mixed diet when moving from breastfeeding or infant milk. It can be used on its own as a drink, on breakfast cereals or mixed with solid foods.

Brand Manufacturer: Hipp UK Ltd

Long Name: Follow-on Milk, Organic Follow on Milk 6mth+

Type: Baby Milk

Ingredients: Organic skimmed milk, organic partially demineralised sweet whey powder, organic vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed, sunflower oils), organic lactose, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, iron lactate.

Manufacturer: Hipp Organic, Hipp