Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk

Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk

Review of "Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk"

published 05/08/2009 | ash_star
Member since : 05/08/2009
Pro None
Cons Too many to write
Capacity
Lid & Grip
Wear & Tear
Ease of cleaning

"I would NEVER buy Hipp Organic milk again !"

We were using SMA, when we decided to try Hipp. The day we switched, my son ( 10 months) fell sick. We continued with HiPP for a week. My son remained sick. We finally decided to go back to SMA. The day we switched back to SMA, my son got better !! Maybe its just one big coincidence...who knows...but I would never buy HiPP again... I thought it was just too slimy..and thick ..it took ages to dissolve into water. It was so thick that it would clog the teat..and prevent the flow.

I am trying hard to be objective and believe that it cant be all that bad..but I just cant help but share my absolutely horrible experience with HiPP Organic follow on milk and my 10 month son

• Izzy31 published 05/08/2009
    Doesn't sound very nice! Ive tried the Hipp Organic jars and they made my daughter a bit sickly too. Sophia

Product Information : Hipp Organic Follow-on Milk

HiPP Organic Follow on Milk is suitable from 6 months onwards and should be used as part of a mixed diet when moving from breastfeeding or infant milk. It can be used on its own as a drink, on breakfast cereals or mixed with solid foods.

Brand Manufacturer: Hipp UK Ltd

Long Name: Follow-on Milk, Organic Follow on Milk 6mth+

Type: Baby Milk

Ingredients: Organic skimmed milk, organic partially demineralised sweet whey powder, organic vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed, sunflower oils), organic lactose, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, iron lactate.

Manufacturer: Hipp Organic, Hipp