Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre, Lille

Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre, Lille

Hotel - 75 bis rue Leon Gambetta, 59000 Lille - 1 Star - 97 Rooms

Review of "Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre, Lille"

published 29/05/2008 | nispero
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"In the very center!"

I have been in this hotel in February 2008 during a short break. I managed to find a Eurostar offer that included the eurostar tickets and the hotel in the same package.
I have to say that I didn't expect a high quality hotel for this price but after compare it with the other possibilities I found that this was the best quality/price offer.
When we arrive at Lille, about 9.00 pm it was very easy to find the hotel because its location is perfect. It is situated in the center of Lille in a street with a lot of restaurants and few steps away from the commercial area of the city.
When you enter in the hotel you see that is quite new, on the right hand there is the breakfast room and on the left the reception.
The room was nice, not huge but with enough space, with a table with a kettle (and coffee and tea) and a TV with some international channels. It was clean and there was no noise (our room was in the back of the hotel, so I don't know how is if you have your room towards the principal street).
The breakfast is a buffet with coffee, tea, milk, cereals, bread and some variety of pastries like croissants, fruit... i think it had a good variety.
Finally if you need to leave your luggage in the reception the last day they store it without extra charge.
A good hotel considering its price.

• just.bcoz published 29/05/2008
    Good review this sounds like a nice place x
  • nispero published 29/05/2008
    Well as I say in the review I bought it in a pack including train tickets. This is the reason why I don't mention the price. But I think you can book a room around 60 pounds/night.
  • duskmaiden published 29/05/2008
    You mention the cheapness of it/value for money but what was the pirce??