Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, London

Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, London

Hotel - 97 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DN - 3 Stars - 914 Rooms

Review of "Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, London"

published 16/03/2010 | yellow_submarine
Member since : 16/03/2010
Pro Good value for money, well positioned (close to shops, restaurants etc.)
Cons Limited parking, not as modern as many other hotels
Cleanliness
Service
Facilities

"Holiday Inn- all you need for a short stay in London"

I stayed in this hotel for two nights when I went to London with my family, and although it wasn't the best hotel I had visited it served its purpose as a comfortable place to stay. Since we were out most of the day and again for dinner in the evenings, we spent little time at the hotel but was nice all the same. I would assume that most people visiting London would want to see the sights rather than spending their entire day in the hotel room, in which case the Holiday Inn is a good place to stay.
We ordered the full English breakfast each morning- there was a good selection of food and you could take as much as you like. However, the dinner menu was mainly Indian food so there wasn't a great variety to choose from; so we decided to find a nearby restaurant (which there are plenty of).
The hotel rooms are spacious and clean with plenty of storage and although the decor was slightly dated it was still sophisticated. The staff are friendly and always happy to help if you have a problem or just want some help getting around London, which is made even easier by the fact that there is a constant flow of taxis outside ready to take you wherever you want to go.
I feel that compared to other London hotels, the Holiday Inn was very reasonably priced but I would still recommend that you book a room online, since it is considerably cheaper. This hotel is perfect if all you're after is a place to sleep, shower and breakfast before heading out to explore all that the city has to offer!

• torr published 17/03/2010
    Welcome to Ciao. Not a bad first review.