Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, London

Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, London

Hotel - 97 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DN - 3 Stars - 914 Rooms

Review of "Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, London"

published 20/03/2012 | peter.wood007
Member since : 20/03/2012
Pro Comfortable rooms, gracious staff, reasonably priced
Cons none
Cleanliness
Service
Facilities

"Comfortable Pleasurable Stay "

I stayed at Holiday Inn for a week. While I didn’t have an exceptional experience, it wasn’t even bad. I had a comfortable stay! I wasn’t inconvenienced for anything – food, drinks and the service in general was up to the mark. I used to enjoy the morning breakfast. It was healthy and delicious and you could also eat to your heart’s content – baked beans, scrambled egg, white toast, juices, pudding, marmalade, cereals, etc. The breakfast was filling and enjoyable.

I also liked the décor of the hotel. It wasn’t too flashy, neither too simple. It was appealing in my opinion. The décor my room was visually attractive but it could have been better. The rooms are all well equipped with modern amenities. The hotel room I stayed in was spacious and comfortable. It was also very well maintained and clean. It was always a good feeling to retire into the hotel room after all the shopping and sight-seeing. I was relaxed and comfortable!

The overall look and feel of the hotel is welcoming. You do feel invited by the gracious hosts. They make you feel special. They greet you with amazing politeness – they are well trained and well behaved. It makes a guest feel wanted and special. In fact, they were also very helpful. Whenever I needed any of kind of help, they were more than happy to help me. Whenever I needed a taxi or any information about exploring London, they were more than forthcoming.

I would also like to mention that I didn’t have to pay through my nose for the stay. This hotel is quite reasonable compared to the other hotels that I have stayed at. I found it reasonably affordable. In fact, if you intend to visit London and are on a thoughtful budget, you should definitely try this one. Rest assured that you will not go overboard on your budget.

• dynamicnurse published 20/03/2012
    Welcome to Ciao! A good review, but rather than just simply saying something like you 'didn't have to pay through the nose to stay here' it is always mentioning what you paid.