Home Choice

Review of "Home Choice"

published 17/03/2008 | Gina_299
Member since : 17/03/2008
Pro Erm..... you can watch LOST! Internet is good though
Cons Customer services is extremely frustrating, have to wait a lifetime to get a set top box!
Quality of service
Range of packages
Range of channels

"Thinking of Tiscali TV ? DON'T!!!"

Thinking of Tiscali TV? in one word DON'T!!!

I have the full package from Tiscali - TV, internet and Telephone although the actually products are pretty good the customer service is appalling! In fact they are frustratingly awful and simply not worth your time or money

We moved to the full package in december as the price was so competitve and it seemed too good a deal to miss - we now wish we hadn't have bothered!

It took until the beginning of Feb to actually get the box installed after we were let down twice and the last time they just didn't bother turning up! We phoned Customer services who had the not my problem attitude, after taking nearly an hour to get through! When the engineer did arrive (3 wks later) we had the wrong box and then had to wait another 2 wks!! the plus box was finally installed Weds, it is now Monday and its broke! I have now been told it will take a further two weeks to have new one installed!!

The not at all wonderful customer services simply said what do you want, it's not my problem, 2 weeks is the earliest we can do it!

It's a complete joke, we ordered it in Dec, we are still waiting and now it's March!!!!! They don't seem at all bothered!

My advice is to stay well clear of this shabby, unproffesional company, with their aggressive, sarcastic and not at all helpful customer service attitude!!! Unless of course you enjoy hassle and you want to wait a lifetime to have the set top box installed!!

• x-stcy-x published 17/03/2008
    dont sound too good then x
  • dahlin published 17/03/2008
    Yep, tiscali customer service is terrible. And in my experience so is their so called broadband. G. x

Product Information : Home Choice