Review of "Honda CBR600F4"

published 07/11/2000 | pettitt
Member since : 07/11/2000
Pro Speed and it looks nice
Cons The exaust is a bit to noisy for my liking
Performance
Reliability
Handling
Customer service

"The best bike in the world."

I have recently purchased an CBR and in my opinion it is the best vehicle i have ever owned. I have had a jaguar XJR and there is no comparison. I have had it race tuned and the acceleration on it is tremendous. I would recomend any one who is even remotly considering buying one to do so. I would rather have a CBR antday than say a Huyabusa. So far i have had noproblems with it and it is a 1996 model. I would never, never, never, never even consider selling my bike.

• Beefy published 11/03/2003
    I have read your opinion and am some what surprised at your comment on it being noisy! My son had a CBR600fs and it was so quiet that you could not hear it when still in bed at 06.15 a.m. It is quite a different story with his R6, although some what more of an out and out sports bike, I find it much noisier. The CBR that he had, got 1 outing in my hands, and guess what I agree with all you say about the machine! The R6 was a different kettle of fish, and I found it too light on the front end. Many thanks for your writing.