Review of "Honda CG-125"

published 08/10/2006 | Carlosmorlio
Member since : 08/10/2006
Pro cheap to run, ultra reliable
Cons rusts very easily
Performance
Reliability
Handling
Customer service

"ultra Reliable, Long service"

I commute Around 25 miles a day. I have ridden Honda's since 1972. I praise the old Honda 90 to the hills. One thing I did find wrong was the small petrol tank. The CG is a different matter. Although I have a full licence I love getting more that 100 miles to the gallon. I check it every time. I have owned mine for 16 months with over 8,000 miles on the clock. Don't expect motorway speeds. Do expect reliability and long tyre wear. Its know to get over 33,000 miles from the chain. Oil change is a doddle at 2,500 mile intervals and takes three minutes. I only have adjusted mine twice since I bought it new. If your happy to do between 50 and 55 mph this bike will last forever. Parts are cheap and the bulbs never blow. All in all this is a great bike for commuting around 25-30 miles a day. Long may it continue.

• Pete222 published 08/10/2006
    I've had a few different brands of motorbike. I agree with you - Honda's are bril, my favourite.
  • donovan74 published 08/10/2006
    gday if you add more info i'll re-rate. donnie
  • BlueMidget published 08/10/2006
    Agree with giantpanda - if you do update please leave a message in my Guestbook, happy to re-read. Oh, welcome to Ciao! by the way!!