The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
Three days ago I bought a 500g tub of Horlicks light malt chocolate,as a change from my usual choice of chocolate drink. Both my stepson aged 10 and I agree that it is delicious. We felt like we were having a real treat. On the label it says just add water, however a good tip is to put two scoops in a mug add a dash of cold milk and make into a paste. Then pour on boiling water while stirring. It has a rich creamy chocolate malt taste and is smooth to drink. I found it (personally) not as sickly sweet as most other chocolate drinks currently in the market. The good news is that it is low in fat, rich in calcium and helps restful sleep. There are no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners and its suitable for vegetarians. Well worth trying and I personally am converted to this product from now on.