Hostelworld.com

Review of "Hostelworld.com"

published 19/04/2009 | kresoz
Member since : 19/04/2009
Pro no advantages
Cons didnt make a booking, no customer service
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Charge my a deposit and never reserve the room"

Stay away from this guys, i have terrible experience.

I've mada a hostelworld booking for two days in "Il Quinto Moro B&B" in Sardegna and they charged me a depost and sent confirmation mail. When I arrive in B&B the polite owner apalogize and said that he have never received Hostelworld booking and that he is full for that weekend. I've tried to contact HostelWorld but I receive answer that they are "out of office" for 4 days due to Irish national holiday!? I had to stay these two nights in hotel and pay triple price then reserved B&B.

Since then I've send few mails in last 10 days to their customer service to return me deposit and never received any reply, they keep ignore my mails.

• TheHairyGodmother published 08/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.